What Are The Methods And Precautions For Using Cement Foaming Agent?cement
Cement foaming agent is also called foam concrete foaming agent. It refers to an admixture that can reduce the surface tension of liquid and produce a large amount of uniform and stable foam. It is used in the production of foamed concrete. It can produce very large amounts of foam. substance. So how to use such a substance? Next, I will introduce to you how to use cement foaming agent, and what are the precautions for using cement foaming agent.
Uses of cement foaming agents How to use cement foaming agents
1. Since cement foaming agents generally have a high concentration, adding them directly to the foaming machine will result in low foam production and waste of foaming agents. Adding directly to the foaming machine will generally result in too high a concentration and will not produce high quality foam. At the same time, the liquid inlet pump of the cement foaming machine is also prone to clogging. The dilution ratio of cement foaming agent is closely related to the foaming effect. Therefore, the dilution factor cannot be too high or too low, and there must be a very appropriate dilution factor. When determining the reasonable dilution ratio of cement foaming agent, on the one hand, you must refer to the dilution ratio recommended by the manufacturer, and on the other hand, you must directly test on your own foaming machine to determine the appropriate dilution ratio of cement foaming agent. Foaming agent.
2. After the combination multiple is determined, it needs to be diluted with water into a foaming liquid, and then the foaming liquid is made into foam products. Pour water and foaming agent into the water tank first and let them fully dissolve. After observing whether there are bubbles, pour the prepared cement into the tank, stir it thoroughly with a mixing tool, and then transport it through a high-pressure conveying pipe or manually. Put in the wall panels and machine them into finished products.
Precautions when using cement foaming agent
1. Note that when the water dilution ratio is too low and the foaming agent diluent concentration is too high, the overall foam output will decrease and the foaming agent dosage will increase. When the dilution factor is less than 30 times, the foam production decreases and collapse occurs when the slurry is added. But when we diluted to 50 times, the overall foam production increased, and there was no obvious collapse when adding slurry. Foam production can be increased by 30%. Therefore, when zc-12 cement foaming agent is diluted to 50 times, the foam yield and quality are higher than when diluted to less than 30 times.
2. When the dilution ratio is too high, there will be too much foam and less liquid. The foam conversion rate of the diluted foaming agent will be low, the foam output will decrease, and the foam stability will decrease. Therefore, only when the dilution ratio is appropriate, foam with high foam production and high stability can be obtained.
3. Pay attention when purchasing the main foaming agent. It does not mean that the dilution factor is high and the dosage is small. It is necessary to distinguish what type of foaming agent it is. For example, synthetic foaming agents generally need to be diluted hundreds of times, but this does not mean that the dilution factor is high. The dosage is 40 times less than that of animal foaming agent.
I believe that after reading this article, everyone should be able to understand that using cement foaming agents is still relatively difficult. Not only do you need to clearly understand how to use it, but you also need to clearly understand the relevant usage precautions. Therefore, I recommend you to use it. You should have some prior knowledge of this information. I also hope that the reference content on how to use cement foaming agents and precautions for use will be helpful to everyone.