Cement Foaming Machine Performance Characteristics, Preparation Process And Application
Performance characteristics of cement foaming machine
1. The whole machine adopts a double-cylinder full hydraulic system, which operates smoothly and has high pressure. It can be used in high-rise buildings.
2. The proportions of various ingredients are fully automatically controlled, and the density of foam cement is easy to adjust.
3. Select high-quality parts from major domestic and foreign brands, with reliable quality and durability.
4. Unique pump head structure makes it easy to disassemble and clean.
5. The hydraulic system adopts a water-cooled heat dissipation system, making it more stable and reliable to use.
6. Using a high-efficiency air compressor can make the foaming agent foam more thoroughly and improve the foam formation rate.
Reduce the amount of foaming agent.
7. The machine head is made of high manganese wear-resistant alloy material to increase the service life of the equipment.
Cement foaming machine foaming process flow
1. Preparation of foaming liquid
1. Foaming agents generally have a high concentration and cannot be added directly to the foaming machine. First of all, it's such a waste. Secondly, the concentration is too high to produce high-quality foam. Therefore, the foaming agent should be diluted before use.
2. The concentration of foaming liquid is closely related to the foaming effect. The concentration should be neither too high nor too low. When the concentration is too high, the foaming ratio of the foaming liquid decreases. It's not that the greater the concentration, the more foam, but the greater the concentration, the less foam. But the concentration of the foaming liquid cannot be too low. If it is too low, it will also affect the foaming ratio and reduce the amount of foam produced, resulting in more liquid and less foam. Only with appropriate concentration can high foaming ratio and high-quality foam be obtained. The appropriate concentration is related to the type of foaming agent, and different types have different appropriate concentrations. This can be determined based on the concentration recommended by the foaming agent manufacturer and combined with your own experiments.
3. If the original foaming agent has been added with a foam stabilizer in the production plant, it must be added separately when preparing the foaming liquid. However, if the original manufacturer does not add foam stabilizer and you are not satisfied with the foam stability when you try it yourself, you can add a certain amount of foam stabilizer when preparing the foaming liquid.
4. If the foaming multiple of the foaming agent is small and the amount of foam formed is low, a small amount of foaming agent can be added when preparing the foaming liquid. Foaming agent is also a surface-active substance that can significantly increase the amount of foam and increase the amount of foam produced per unit of foaming agent. The increase rate of foaming agent is about 20% to 30%.
5. After the foaming liquid is prepared, it can be stored in a storage tank and sealed for later use. It is strictly forbidden for dust and debris to enter. These things will form impurities, affect foaming, and may cause accumulation and blockage in the machine, and damage the internal components of the machine.
2. Add foaming liquid
1. Foaming liquid can be added 20 minutes before starting the foaming machine. The foaming liquid should be filtered before adding to make the foaming liquid pure. If there are no impurities, no filtration is required.
2. The foaming liquid can be added manually or pumped fully automatically. When adding manually, the air pressure in the machine should be exhausted, otherwise the foaming liquid cannot be added. Fully automatic continuous addition is under pressure and does not require exhausting the air inside the machine. It is added manually and foamed intermittently.
Fully automatic addition and continuous foaming. There are two methods to choose from. The portion is huge. Because bubbles don't flow on their own. The lower the water content of the foam, the less fluid it will be. Unless there are special requirements, the foam should generally not flow or emulsify.
1. When the foaming liquid is added, foaming can begin. The most important thing for foaming is to control the gas-liquid ratio. If too much high-pressure air enters, there will be more air and less water, and the amount of foam will be very small, that is, no liquid film will be formed, the air will not be surrounded by the foaming liquid film, and the foaming rate will be low. If there is too much foaming liquid entering the machine, more water and less air, an emulsion will be formed, the foam will be unqualified, the foaming liquid will be wasted, and the foam output will be low. The right ratio between the two is the key to successful foaming. Adjusting this ratio can be done manually or fully automatically controlled by a computer. Using manual control, the process is simple, but the human factors are large, and the control is insensitive and inaccurate; fully automatic computer control increases equipment investment, but is not affected by human factors, has precise proportions, good foaming effects, and high efficiency.
2. When foaming, the foam quality must be controlled. This can be controlled by adjusting the foaming mechanism to 1㎜ (except for special needs): the foam is uniform and consistent, avoiding large and small ones; in addition, it is also necessary to prevent the entry of water and air. Less emulsification and low bleeding rate.
4. Foam metering and shipping
After the foam is generated, it should be measured and added to the mixer to mix with the cement slurry. If you add foam by feel without measuring it, the proportion of cement slurry and foam will be out of balance, more or less, and the designed concrete density will not be achieved.
Cement foaming machine application
1. Insulation layer used for ground radiant heating and roof insulation;
2. Used for insulation, moisture-proof, and anti-corrosion of municipal pipelines such as water supply, heating, and oil pipelines;
3. Used to fill internal gaps in tunnels and gaps in buildings;
4. Used in the construction of plant cultivation greenhouses and storage cold storages;
5. Used for filling wall blocks and sound insulation walls inside and outside buildings;
6. Used for paving the base of sidewalks, sports fields, and courts.
Precautions when using cement foaming machine
1. Pay attention to cooling down
When the motor of the foaming machine is working for a long time, it is easy to overheat. If the temperature is not cooled down in time, the motor will be burned out. This phenomenon is more likely to occur during the high temperature season in summer. Therefore, when the foaming machine is working for a long time, attention should be paid to cooling down in time. If you find that the motor is overheating, you can open the door of the foaming machine to allow it to ventilate naturally. Or use a fan or blower to cool the motor. Or remove the casing next to the motor to increase its heat dissipation capacity. If it still cannot cool down well after taking these measures, you should consider temporarily stopping foaming and letting the motor rest for 10 to 20 minutes.
2. Minimize the vibration of the foaming machine
The power device of the foaming machine will produce a certain amount of vibration when it is working. This vibration can have a damaging effect on the foam that has already formed. At the same time, when the vibration is too large, it will also cause damage to the instruments installed on the machine. Therefore, when installing the foaming machine, try to use anchor screws to fix the foaming machine to the ground. When the screws are loose, they should be tightened in time. If it is a mobile foaming machine, stable feet should be installed. When using, lift the moving wheels to stabilize the feet and try to ensure good stability of the foaming machine.
3. Treatment of water leakage from foaming machine
When a foaming machine leaks, it is usually caused by the foaming agent inlet pipe or valve. At this time, you can check whether the liquid inlet pipe is broken and whether the joint is loose or not tightened. You can also check whether the valve is loose or damaged. If the valve is damaged, replace it immediately. If the foaming machine leaks, it will easily cause waste of foaming liquid and affect the foaming quality. Therefore, once a leak occurs, the machine should be shut down immediately for inspection, the leakage location should be found, and it should be dealt with as soon as possible.
4. Treatment of air leakage in foaming machine
The foaming machine uses high-pressure air as the air source. Because the air pressure is relatively high, air leakage is prone to occur. When air leakage occurs, the foaming volume will be reduced and the foam quality will also be reduced. Situations that are likely to cause air leakage include: long-term use of high-pressure air rafts, aging and cracking, causing air leakage; long-term use of damaged air duct joints, causing air leakage; production failures of solenoid valves or other components causing air leakage; bubbler device seals Lack of tightness or failure of seal leads to air leakage. The reasons for air leakage are nothing more than the above four. When air leakage occurs, it is necessary to gradually investigate according to the above four reasons and eliminate the fault in time.
Common troubleshooting of cement foaming machine
1. When the cement foaming machine is running, the air switch or thermal relay in the electrical box trips.
1. The connector in the motor or electrical box is loose → Check and tighten the wire connector.
2. The slurry is too thick. Load the mixer → dilute the slurry and reset the "red" button on the thermal relay.
3. The voltage is too low → Check the cause and increase the voltage to the specified value.
2. When the cement foaming machine is working normally, the pressure reducing valve on the air bag suddenly releases a large amount of exhaust gas.
1. The pressure reducing valve is broken → Check and replace the pressure reducing valve.
2. The slurry in the mixing barrel is too thick, causing the air pressure to exceed the capacity of the pressure reducing valve → stop the machine to dilute the slurry.
3. When the cement foaming machine is working normally, the material liquid flowing out of the discharge port suddenly becomes thicker or thinner and contains air.
1. The slurry level in the mixing barrel is too low, and the pump sucks in air → stops and reverses, discharges the air and adds materials into the mixing barrel.
2. Empty the foaming fluid in the liquid supply barrel → Check and adjust the foaming fluid.
3. The air pressure is too low → Check whether the air circuit is leaking and whether the pressure reducing valve is damaged and repair it.
4. The bushing is too worn → replace the bushing with a new one.
4. When the cement foaming machine is working normally, the noise of the screw pump suddenly increases.
1. If there are solidified cement blocks or other solids entering the casing → stop the machine to check and eliminate it.
2. The screw shaft bolt may be broken → check and replace the bolt.
Maintenance methods of cement foaming machine
1. Foam cement needs water injection and maintenance every 2-3 days after construction. The curing time depends on the strength of the foam cement.
2. Before the foam cement is laid to achieve 50% strength, the site should be closed to protect the finished product so as not to affect the effect of the foam cement. At the same time, when the cement foaming machine is operating normally, the displayed status is different from the abnormal status. We must learn to judge. When the cement foaming machine is working normally, the material liquid flowing out from the discharge port suddenly becomes thicker or thinner and contains air.
① The slurry level in the mixing barrel is too low, and the pump sucks in air → stop and then reverse the operation, discharge the air and add materials into the mixing barrel.
② Empty the foaming fluid in the liquid supply barrel → Check and adjust the foaming fluid.
③The air pressure is too low → Check whether the air circuit is leaking and whether the pressure reducing valve is damaged and repair it.
④The bushing is too worn → Replace with a new bushing.
How to choose cement foaming machine
There are many types of foaming machines on the market today. There are more and more foaming machines of various brands, shapes, and names every day, and the number of foaming machines of new brands and new names will continue to increase. There are so many models that many people are overwhelmed when choosing. They are even dazzled and don’t know how to choose. As a result, they may choose the wrong model, or choose a model that does not meet the technical requirements. . In order to make it easier for everyone to choose the foaming machine correctly, the selection method is introduced below.
1. Fully understand the foaming principle of cement foaming machine
(1) This is the first and most important issue that you must clarify when choosing a foaming machine. The foaming principles of each foaming machine are not exactly the same, but generally speaking, there are several types of principles we mentioned in the second section of this chapter. Most of their basic principles are within this range and can be referred to.
(2) Understanding the foaming principle of the foaming machine is of great help in further understanding its technical characteristics and performance. Different foaming principles have different equipment structures and equipment performances. Understanding its foaming principle can give you an overall understanding of this foaming machine and clarify the general direction of choice. This will ensure that you don’t make a big mistake when choosing. For example, if you know that a certain model of machine uses a high-speed impeller for air intake, and compare it with the principle we introduced earlier, you can initially know that the size of the foam produced by this foaming machine cannot be uniform.
(3) Many foaming machine manufacturers treat the foaming principle as a technical secret and do not let investigators know about it. They are used to letting them see things in the fog. In fact, there is absolutely no need for secrecy. The foaming principle is not the structural secret of the foaming machine. Many people understand the principle of foaming during the inspection, but it is impossible to understand its entire structure. Therefore, it is entirely possible and very necessary for buyers to understand the foaming principle of the foaming machine during the inspection without affecting the core technical secrets. This is not only responsible for the buyer, but also responsible for your own reputation.
2. Understand the types of cement foaming machines
No matter how many brands and names there are for foaming machines, there are currently only three types: the low-speed stirring type, the high-speed impeller type, the high-pressure type and the medium-low type introduced earlier. The performance differences between different types of foaming machines are quite large. Understanding its model category is essential to gain a deeper understanding of its capabilities. Once you understand the type of foaming machine, even if the manufacturer does not introduce its technical characteristics (advantages, disadvantages, scope of application), you can have an idea and understand it in 60% to 70% of the cases. This is very important for accurate model selection.
The above is the performance characteristics, foaming process, uses, usage precautions, common faults, maintenance methods, and selection methods of the cement foaming machine that the editor of Xianji.com explained to you. I hope everyone has to help! Of course, the inspection and maintenance after the construction of the foaming machine should be carried out according to the following steps: If there is no more pumping operation within two days, the pipe fittings should be gradually removed, and then the inside and outside of the pipe should be cleaned. Fittings, clamps and seals should be cleaned with water. Wait until flushed; perform a complete inspection of all fittings and store them properly according to specifications and integrity. For foaming machine equipment, rinse the outside of the mixing drum, ball valve box, material tank, mixer, and pump; wipe off the water on the cover and electrical box, check whether there is water in the electrical box, and handle it accordingly. Cut off the power supply and remove cables, remote control wires, etc. Check all parts for damage. Usually, only by performing maintenance on the cement foaming machine on time can the service life of the cement foaming machine be extended.
Note: All pictures in this article are reproduced from the Internet. If there is any infringement, they will be deleted!